Terms and Conditions:
Promotion: rhipe partners may be eligible for $1000 cash back when completing their first paid Cloud Security Assessment (“Promotion”)
The Promotion commences on 16 April and is valid until 30 November 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
1. To qualify for the Promotion, Partners must be an existing rhipe partner (“Eligible Partners”).
2. Eligible Partners who transact a paid Crayon Cloud Security Assessment(“Eligible Purchase”) may be eligible to receive $1000 (“Total Incentive”).
3. Eligible Purchases must be made prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
4. Offer is only valid for one Crayon Cloud Security Assessment per partner.
5. All monetary values are in Australian Dollar (AUD) and will be paid in your local equivalent currency.
6. Total offer pool is capped at $10,000 (AUD)
7. Cashback will be received by the Partner in the form of MDF (marketing and sales development funds). Once approved and notified by rhipe, to claim cashback, partner will be required to invoice rhipe with the allocated amount, unique purchase order and reference details, 30 days from notification. Any invoices not received within 30 days will be at risk of forfeiture.
8. rhipe reserves the right to suspend, cancel, change, vary, update or modify the Promotion or terms of the Promotion at any time.
9. Partner acknowledges and agrees that in participating in this Promotion, it and its end users may be subject to any third-party vendor supplier terms and conditions that must be complied with.
10. Partners must not:
a. engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
b. do anything to diminish the reputation of rhipe or its Affiliates;
c. breach any laws; or
d. behave in any way that is otherwise unprofessional or inappropriate.
11. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, rhipe or any of its respective officers, employees and agents (“Affiliates”) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the rhipe’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a Partner.
13. rhipe may, at any time, request from Partner, any proof or evidence of performance or compliance with these terms and conditions. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the rhipe’s control, due directly or indirectly, software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, act of God, wars, strikes, lockouts, industrial action, floods, fires, accident, earthquake, riot, explosion, terrorism, acts of government, military, civil or regulatory authority, delays or defaults of manufacturers or suppliers, change in any law or regulation, disruption or interruption to the supply of communications, internet, power or other utility or any other cause beyond our reasonable control, rhipe may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion.