Terms & Conditions
rhipe Partners may be eligible to an incentive for enrolling, activating and transacting in a security program (“Promotion”), subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. The Promotion commences on 1 February 2022 and is valid until 31 December 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
2. To qualify for the Promotion partners must be a transacting partner with rhipe (“Eligible Partners”).
3. Eligible Partners who activate the following number of security programs and complete solution demos:
• 2 x program activation and complete solution demo may be eligible to receive $50 (“Incentive 1”)
• 3 x program activation and complete solution demo may be eligible to receive $150 (“Incentive 1”)
• 5 x program activation and complete solution demo may be eligible to receive $300 (“Incentive 1”) (each an “Eligible Activity” or referred to as “Eligible Activities”)
4. Eligible Activities must be completed prior to 30 September 2022
5. Eligible Activities that are granted Incentive 1 and that transact prior to the end of the Promotion Period may be eligible to receive an additional incentive (“Incentive 2”) subject to minimum transaction amounts (“Minimum Transaction Amount”) per program, speak to your Account Manager for Minimum Transaction Amounts per program. Eligible Partners may receive Incentive 2 as outlined below:
• 1 x program transacting subject to Minimum Transaction Amount may be eligible to receive $100
• 2 x programs transacting subject to Minimum Transaction Amounts may be eligible to receive $250
• 3 x programs transacting subject to Minimum Transaction Amounts may be eligible to receive $500
• 5 x programs transacting subject to Minimum Transaction Amounts may be eligible to receive $1000
6. Incentives 1 and 2 are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis.
7. All monetary values are in Australian Dollar (AUD).
8. rhipe reserves the right to suspend, cancel, change, vary, update or modify the Promotion or terms of the Promotion at any time.
9. Partner acknowledges and agrees that in participating in this Promotion, it and its end users may be subject to any third-party vendor supplier terms and conditions that must be complied with.
10. Partners must not:
a. engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
b. do anything to diminish the reputation of rhipe or its Affiliates;
c. breach any laws; or
d. behave in any way that is otherwise unprofessional or inappropriate.
11. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, rhipe or any of its respective officers, employees and agents (“Affiliates”) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the rhipe’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a Partner.
13. rhipe may, at any time, request from Partner, any proof or evidence of performance or compliance with these terms and conditions. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the rhipe’s control, due directly or indirectly, software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, act of God, wars, strikes, lockouts, industrial action, floods, fires, accident, earthquake, riot, explosion, terrorism, acts of government, military, civil or regulatory authority, delays or defaults of manufacturers or suppliers, change in any law or regulation, disruption or interruption to the supply of communications, internet, power or other utility or any other cause beyond our reasonable control, rhipe may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion.