Terms and Conditions:
rhipe Partners may be eligible to receive separate incentives if they build a Power Platform application and Power BI dashboard (“Promotion”), subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. The Promotion and Competition commences on 9 August 2023 and ends on 30 November 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
2. To qualify for the Promotion, Partners must be an existing rhipe Partner in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore (“Eligible Partners”).
3. Eligible Partners must complete the build of one of the below options for their customer (“Eligible Purchase”):
4. Eligible Partners who complete an Eligible Purchase may receive $400 cashback per claim, capped at 2 claims per Eligible Partner ($800 Total).Amount is in local currency as set out below, plus up to 4 hours of rhipe support excluding consulting services (i.e. knowledge share, Q&A and mentoring) to assist and support the Power Project build (“Power Project Incentive”) subject to the Eligible Purchase (“Jurisdiction Amount”).Australia $400 AUDNew Zealand $400 NZDSingapore $400 SGD
- Power App
- Power Automate
- Power Virtual Agents
- Power Pages
- Power BI Dashboard
5. Additional terms that apply to Power App Incentive:
6. Partner must be in good financial standing (i.e. No invoices thirty (30) days past the due date) to receive cashback and must be an active customer of rhipe’s to be eligible to receive the cashback.
- Partner must supply documentation evidencing the sale
- Partner must complete full demo of the completed and built Power Project
- Eligible Partners must transact (or show intent to transact) a minimum 5 new Power Platform licences in association with the claiming project
7. Once approved and notified by rhipe, to claim cashback, partner will be required to invoice rhipe with the allocated amount, unique purchase order and reference details, within 30 days from notification. Any invoices not received within 30 days will be at risk of forfeiture.
8. rhipe reserves the right to suspend, cancel, change, vary, update or modify the Promotion or Competition or terms of the Promotion or Competition at any time.
9. Partner acknowledges and agrees that in participating in this Promotion, it and its end users may be subject to any third-party vendor supplier terms and conditions that must be complied with.
10. Partners must not:
a. engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
b. do anything to diminish the reputation of rhipe or its Affiliates;
c. breach any laws; or
d. behave in any way that is otherwise unprofessional or inappropriate.
11. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, rhipe or any of its respective officers, employees and agents (“Affiliates”) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the rhipe’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a Partner.
13. rhipe may, at any time, request from Partner, any proof or evidence of performance or compliance with these terms and conditions. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the rhipe’s control, due directly or indirectly, software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, act of God, wars, strikes, lockouts, industrial action, floods, fires, accident, earthquake, riot, explosion, terrorism, acts of government, military, civil or regulatory authority, delays or defaults of manufacturers or suppliers, change in any law or regulation, disruption or interruption to the supply of communications, internet, power or other utility or any other cause beyond our reasonable control, rhipe may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion.