Secure Remote Work Bundle
|Practice build: Access to online training|
|Go-live Engineers to support your first two Azure Virtual Desktop deployments|
|Marketing Campaign in a box: End-customer email nuture, landing page template and customizable sales deck|
Benefits of this Secure Remote Work Bundle:
- Low risk, low-cost way to build and sell Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
- No longer required to skill up or scale up your Helpdesk team to deploy or manage Azure
- Easy to deploy with Go-Live Engineers
- Easy to sell and market with customizable assets
- Sales and technical training from rhipe’s Virtual Desktop specialists
- Expires: 31st December 2021
- Available to all rhipe Microsoft CSP countries
- Terms and Conditions apply
Use this in conjunction with Microsoft's offer:
Save 30% of the Windows Virtual Desktop computing costs in D-series and Bs-series virtual machines for up to 90 days, for new customers, when using Microsoft’s native solution and activated before 31st December, 2021. Activate it directly in the Azure portal in just a few clicks. You can learn more about the Microsoft offer here.
Helping Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Build a Successful Secure Remote Work Practice
With the dramatic increase in remote work, and businesses connecting with their customers virtually, employees expect technology to help them be productive. The ability to keep identities, devices, applications, and data secure has become a top priority.
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) has been the go-to virtual desktop solution post-pandemic, and growth is set to skyrocket in 2021 and beyond.
- Add a monthly recurring revenue (MRR) stream
- Higher margins than Office 365
- Move to a modern cloud-first solution
- Simpler and less stressful work – Azure PaaS means no middle of the night DC visits
- Azure is far more flexible and scalable – your own Datacenter refreshes requires capital, effort and opportunity cost
- Azure is far more secure – a whole ecosystem of Azure and Microsoft 365 integration platform
- Attract talent from anywhere in the world to service your customers
- Grow your Microsoft Partner level over time, as well as your rebates
Over 10% of today’s Azure workloads are already RDS based; this move is going to have DaaS consume a large piece of the Azure pie. The question is, how quickly will you be a part of it?
The time is now to build your Secure Remote Work practice to be able to address this huge market opportunity. Here are just a few of the benefits for your SMB customers:
- Deploy and scale virtualised Windows desktops and apps on Azure
- Empower the business with remote work
- Securely run and grow SMB business
- Continue running Windows 7 applications, while modernising their legacy applications